quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2009

you know what this is?

esta semana tive um "torcicolo" e queria por um saco de agua quente ao pescoço e lembrei-me que tinha um saco de cereais em algum sitio :))
quando o encontrei fui aquece-lo no microondas mas........ era de cereais e alfazema....então percebi porque é que não era tão utilizado :P....quando se aquece exala um cheiro muito enjoativo então....................
resolvi fazer um.....mas com recheio de arroz :))))
já experimentei....OPTIMO!!!!
QUEM QUER?? :)))
mais aqui



this week I had a "stiff neck" and wanted for a bag of hot water to the neck, when I remembered I had a bag of grain in some place:))
when I found it, heated it in the microwave, but........ was cereal and lavender .... then I realized why it was not so used: P. ... when you heat it, gives a very intense smell .................
I decided to make one ..... but stuffed with rice :))))
done .... and great!!
WHO WANT ONE OF THOSE ? :)))
more here

Um comentário:

  1. I saw it on flickr- it's really nice-I've made them with rice and lavender before :)

    ResponderExcluir

All work must not be copied or reproduced in any way without prior permission from ROSAECHOCOLAT

Por favor não copie ou reproduza sem ter permissão de ROSAECHOCOLAT